Ganeshotsav Store-Wide Karaoke Sale | 25% Off | USE COUPON CODE - BAPPAMORIYA
Whenever friends and families fill up living rooms to hum in - on karaoke nights, the first question is: which karaoke songs is best for karaoke nights? Don't worry, we've compiled an unofficial list of top 5 Hindi karaoke tracks, however, we encourage you to add your own picks. Are you ready for our list? Here it is:
1. "Main Hoon Hero Tera" by Salman Khan. Easy composition with lyrics, wouldn't you agree that once it comes on, you can't help but sing along?
For "Main Hoon Hero Tera" Karaoke - Click here
2. "Jaanu Meri Jaan" by Kishore Kumar, Mohd. Rafi, Asha Bhonsle & Usha Mangeshkar. Don't like 80s music? It doesn't matter. It can even make non-80s fans get a kick. It's a bit difficult to sing, but then again, has that stopped you from singing it ever?
For "Jaanu Meri Jaan" Karaoke – Click here
3. "Mera Dil Bhi Kitna Pagal Hai" by Kumar Sanu. You know there's a best-of karaoke list sometimes require songs actually been a true 'classic.' Everyone has heard of this one since it was so good that it ended up being classic.
For "Mera Dil Bhi Kitna Pagal Hai" Karaoke – Click here
4. "Tanhaayee" by Sonu Nigam. It's worth extra points if you can remember the lyrics without help from the prompting screen. Do you know all of the words?
For "Tanhaayee" Karaoke – Click here
5. "Tum Hi Ho" by Arijit Singh. It's the only song that will ever come on that everyone in the room knows the words to. "Hum Tere Bin Ab Reh Nahin Sakte..." Just finished the line, and you sang it, don't you?
For "Tum Hi Ho” Karaoke – Click here
We always love to hear what our readers say. Please post your comments and feedback on this one too!